The Accounting Department is now collecting resumes for jobs and internships, if you are interested, please submit to :
- Perform monthly reconciliations and balance general ledger accounts
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs
- Follow our company’s established accounting processes
- Prepare financial statements and other projects as assigned
- Must be able to communicate in English & Hindi/Urdu
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting OR 2+ years experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Excel
- Basic knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish assigned objectives
Interested candidate should reach out to us at 512-442-8865 or email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job openings at Employement.org
IRS is looking for Revenue Agents!
BKD is looking for two Staff Accountants, here is the flyer.
CAPPS has openings for several Accounting positions, please view here.
Kristy Cortez, CPA is hiring!
CPA Firm in search of an individual who is responsible, trustworthy and a self-starter. Candidate must understand goals of the company and importance of the details of implementation. Must have excellent communication skills, ability to work in a high-pressure environment and attention to detail. Ideal candidate is always focused on customer service and implements research and analytical skills to provide the best end results for our clients. Please see the job posting here.
Key Tasks/ Duties/Responsibilities
Assist CPA, managers, and other staff as needed with tax matters
Respond to client inquiries on tax problems
Assist and support tax preparers in filing tax returns and extensions on time
Organize, scan and manage client’s tax prior and current year reports, statements and documents
Create spreadsheets for client income and expenses as needed
Input client tax data efficiently as needed into tax software
Track time using time management software for all client activity
Print and assemble final versions of tax returns for corporations, individuals, partnerships, and nonprofit institutions.
Research information for CPA, managers and staff using research software and other resources
Pickup additional administrative responsibilities
Hours 8:30-4:30 during busy season, during off season hours could be as low as 25, some overtime may be required during busy season
Contact Rocio Benitez email@example.com
Marshall Financial Services is looking for a Bookkeeper. Please view the job description here. If interested, please sent your resume to Dana Perry, email address: Dana@marshallfinancialSvs.com
The Other Ones Foundation is looking for a Staff Accountant with bookkeeping experience, you can view the job description here. If you’re interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Accountant – please check the site!
Staff Accountant – Everlywell Please view the job posting here.
Staff Accountant Position
Staff Accountant Positions
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving our clients the assurance that the personal assistance they receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
With a large professional staff of certified public accountants, we are among the top 25 accounting firms as annually ranked by the Austin Business Journal.
The firm is currently hiring for the position of Staff Accountant in our Georgetown, Texas office.
- Provide support to Managers and Partners for various tax and audit engagements
- Perform activities of tax and audit engagements for various clients and interact with clients on a regular basis
- Follow standards and prepare work papers
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates and trusts
- Prepare financial statements, reports and disclosures
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting preferred
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Two or more years of experience in income tax preparation and/or auditing
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and GAAS
- Prefer experience working in a paperless environment and experience with ProSystem fx Engagement, ProSystem fx Practice Management, ProSystem fx Tax, Checkpoint Tools for PPC, PPC’s SMART Practice Aids, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) with company contribution
Paid continuing education and professional certifications
IRS Job Openings
Brown, Graham & Company, P.C. is seeking to fill an Audit Associate position in its Austin office. This employee will be responsible for supporting the firm’s clients and team members while learning the assurance side of the business. The ideal applicant will have earned a Masters’ or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting no later than Summer 2017 and have firm plans to sit for the CPA exam. Key skills include: strong general accounting knowledge, proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, excellent verbal and written skills and ability to multi-task, effectively communicate and maintain positive professional relationships with clients and other team members. Previous auditing or accounting experience, as well as experience working in a professional office environment are a plus, but not required. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Please submit your resume to Shannon Andre’ at email@example.com. Learn more about our firm at www.bgc-cpa.com.