The Accounting Department is now collecting resumes for jobs and internships, if you are interested, please submit to :
Entry Level Bookkeeping Position with Southwest Corporation
Our company has an entry level bookkeeping position open, and I was hoping you might be able to post this position for consideration by those who are enrolled or graduated from your accounting program.This is a full-time office position within the construction industry, with benefits, and growth potential. Please review the job posting here. If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact me at 512-836-1552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote Part-time position with Winch Financial!
We are looking to for an Accounting student that is interested in remote PT work. The job is data heavy working mainly with Excel and two FinTech programs. The work needs someone with a very detailed eye. It requires an NDA as our data is confidential. Due to the nature of the work, there is a 2-3 month learning curve.
Interested in the position, please contact: Tanya Winch at: email@example.com
DJ Bhola CPA PC is looking for Tax/Bookkeeping Specialist
We provide bookkeeping/tax services to clients. We are looking for someone to help us out doing taxes and tax projections. Below is what we are looking for in the potential client:
- Basic knowledge of individual tax returns.
- Prepares individual tax returns. (May also prepare business tax returns in the future.)
- Knowledgeable about accounting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Communicates well via email with clients.
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Can work in person at our office in Round Rock, TX.
- Perform tax research as requested.
- Perform other miscellaneous accounting projects as needed
- Keen to learn.
Texas State Board of Accountancy is hiring for an Accountant IV!
TPSF is looking for a Financial Support Specialist!Texas Permanent School Fund (TPSF) as Director of Operations and we are transitioning to become a corporation, independent from the Texas Education Agency (TEA) umbrella. As such we are expanding and recruiting more associates to keep up with the new responsibilities of becoming a corporation; here is the job posting.
The TPSF is the biggest endowment of the country with an almost $40mm portfolio without including the General Land Office (GLO) whose private markets investments will be under TPSF management when the corporation is officially set up on January 1st, 2023. The TPSF supports the schools of Texas from K-12. As you probably imagine, we work as any other college endowment with the difference that we support primary and secondary education rather than college.
Accounting Technician at Bateman Accounting and Consulting
Bateman Accounting & Consulting provides remote outsourced accounting and consulting services to a wide range of service-based businesses that have contracts with the federal government. We are seeking an Accounting Technician with a strong work ethic and the commitment and passion to provide exceptional service to our growing client base. Here is the job posting; interested candidates should email resume to: David.Bateman@BatemanCPA.us.
Steve Jackson Games is looking for an Accounting Assistant!
We’re looking for someone to join and support the accounting department. This is a part-time position offering flexible days and hours. Ideally we will attract a creative problem solver who is looking to learn or improve in areas of business & accounting processes. And we’re a game company – so there are fun and games! Apply here!
Migrant Clinicians Network is a nonprofit looking for a full-time Controller/Sr. Accountant. Please view the job listing here.
About the job
We are a growing medium sized public accounting firm in northwest Austin searching for a CPA or CPA candidate to become a key member of our team. This position is ideal for the person looking for professional development and a career path to management. We strongly believe in investing in our team members through development of technical skills and ongoing individual coaching that will allow each team member to achieve their highest goals. Our staff have the ability to work in tax and attestation areas if interested in both.
- Preparation of federal and state tax returns – individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and exempt organization in addition to payroll and sales tax
- Research of various tax issues in conjunction with tax preparation
- Document client information and prepare tax work papers
- Ability to work overtime during busy season
- Audit, review and compilation work
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel to ensure that each project is managed as efficiently as possible
- Work effectively with other team member
- Proficient in Work, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Accounting, finance or relevant curriculum to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- CPA or eligible to sit for the CPA exam required
- Ability to successfully multi task and manage your workload with in groups and individually
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to contribute to and participate in task resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with professionals at all levels within our team and with clients
- General ledger and/or QuickBooks knowledge is a plus but not required
- CCH ProFx tax is helpful but not required
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Base salary and bonus
- Simple-IRA with company match
- Health insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
HD CPA is looking for a Staff Accountant! View the job description here.
Interested candidate should reach out to us at 512-442-8865 / 512-947-3618 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Job Opportunity: HD CPA is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our CPA firm. The Staff Accountant will be working in the Austin office and will be responsible for the items below.Responsibilities:
- Perform monthly reconciliations and balance general ledger accounts
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs
- Follow our company’s established accounting processes
- Prepare financial statements and other projects as assigned
- Must be able to communicate in English & Hindi/Urdu
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting OR 2+ years experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Excel
- Basic knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish assigned objectives
Interested candidate should reach out to us at 512-442-8865 or email your resume at email@example.com
Job openings at Employement.org
IRS is looking for Revenue Agents!
BKD is looking for two Staff Accountants, here is the flyer.
CAPPS has openings for several Accounting positions, please view here.
Kristy Cortez, CPA is hiring!
CPA Firm in search of an individual who is responsible, trustworthy and a self-starter. Candidate must understand goals of the company and importance of the details of implementation. Must have excellent communication skills, ability to work in a high-pressure environment and attention to detail. Ideal candidate is always focused on customer service and implements research and analytical skills to provide the best end results for our clients. Please see the job posting here.
Key Tasks/ Duties/Responsibilities
Assist CPA, managers, and other staff as needed with tax matters
Respond to client inquiries on tax problems
Assist and support tax preparers in filing tax returns and extensions on time
Organize, scan and manage client’s tax prior and current year reports, statements and documents
Create spreadsheets for client income and expenses as needed
Input client tax data efficiently as needed into tax software
Track time using time management software for all client activity
Print and assemble final versions of tax returns for corporations, individuals, partnerships, and nonprofit institutions.
Research information for CPA, managers and staff using research software and other resources
Pickup additional administrative responsibilities
Hours 8:30-4:30 during busy season, during off season hours could be as low as 25, some overtime may be required during busy season
Contact Rocio Benitez firstname.lastname@example.org
Marshall Financial Services is looking for a Bookkeeper. Please view the job description here. If interested, please sent your resume to Dana Perry, email address: Dana@marshallfinancialSvs.com
The Other Ones Foundation is looking for a Staff Accountant with bookkeeping experience, you can view the job description here. If you’re interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Senior Accountant – please check the site!
Staff Accountant – Everlywell Please view the job posting here.
Staff Accountant Position
Staff Accountant Positions
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving our clients the assurance that the personal assistance they receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
With a large professional staff of certified public accountants, we are among the top 25 accounting firms as annually ranked by the Austin Business Journal.
The firm is currently hiring for the position of Staff Accountant in our Georgetown, Texas office.
- Provide support to Managers and Partners for various tax and audit engagements
- Perform activities of tax and audit engagements for various clients and interact with clients on a regular basis
- Follow standards and prepare work papers
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates and trusts
- Prepare financial statements, reports and disclosures
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting preferred
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Two or more years of experience in income tax preparation and/or auditing
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and GAAS
- Prefer experience working in a paperless environment and experience with ProSystem fx Engagement, ProSystem fx Practice Management, ProSystem fx Tax, Checkpoint Tools for PPC, PPC’s SMART Practice Aids, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) with company contribution
Paid continuing education and professional certifications
IRS Job Openings
Brown, Graham & Company, P.C. is seeking to fill an Audit Associate position in its Austin office. This employee will be responsible for supporting the firm’s clients and team members while learning the assurance side of the business. The ideal applicant will have earned a Masters’ or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting no later than Summer 2017 and have firm plans to sit for the CPA exam. Key skills include: strong general accounting knowledge, proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, excellent verbal and written skills and ability to multi-task, effectively communicate and maintain positive professional relationships with clients and other team members. Previous auditing or accounting experience, as well as experience working in a professional office environment are a plus, but not required. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Please submit your resume to Shannon Andre’ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about our firm at www.bgc-cpa.com.