ACC- Professional Accounting Students
Steps to Becoming a Texas CPA – Feb. 11,2022 1-3pm CT
Close to earning your 150 hours? On the cusp of sitting for the CPA Exam? This FREE webinar is for you! Join us on Feb. 11 from 1 – 3 p.m. CT for “Steps to Becoming a CPA.”
Learn how to study and prep for the Exam, complete and submit your Application of Intent, and more! You’ll also hear from a panel of newly licensed CPAs. Register by Jan. 31 to be entered into an early bird drawing for a special delivery during the program.
The IMA Student Series: Finance & Accounting Professional Panel will be held on February 23, 2022 from 3-4pm PST (6-7pm EST).
Hear from four panelists from a variety of industries, to discuss their careers and why they decided to pursue the CMA certification. All of them have passed the CMA exam and were CMA Scholarship Recipients.
Tori Heavey– KPMG
John Strasheim – Lumen Technologies
Nick Pereira– Tesla
Diane Isibor, CMA – Cummins Inc.
Use this link to register.
TXCPA Local Chapter
Networking has never been more important than it is today in our current situation of living in a virtual environment. Jump start your professional networking by joining the TXCPA and your local chapter.
Best of all, student membership is FREE!! Click here to submit your membership application. Join us and be a part of the largest, most influential association of accounting and finance professionals in Texas!
Don’t delay – do this today so you don’t miss out on the benefits!
- Access to TXCPA Exchange, an exclusive members-only online forum for questions, knowledge sharing and opportunities to connect with Texas CPAs
- Membership in one of 20 chapters providing local networking and service opportunities
Access to an online searchable member directory of our 28,000 members
- Scholarship opportunities with TXCPA and local chapters recognizing and supporting students each year
- Member communications keeping you up to date on critical professional issues
- Free job seeker profile on the TXCPA Career Center, as well as access to internship postings
- Leadership training opportunities with chapter and state-level volunteer opportunities
- Discounts on CPA Exam prep courses and business services
- Information and resources to help guide your first steps to a CPA career.
TXCPA Austin Scholarship Application 2020-2021
Attached is the TXCPA Austin Scholarship Application for the 2020-21 year. Please distribute as you see fit to students in the ACC Professional Accounting, Advanced Technical Certificate Program.
Applications are due Friday, November 13, 2020. Application is also available online at www.cpascount.org
Find current information on our Facebook page!